A+ Schools of North Carolina provides quality professional and leadership development for A+ schools and other schools and organizations outside of the A+ network. Below is a listing of upcoming events. Please click on the appropriate link to submit your registration.
Our online A+ Talks series returns for the 2023-24 school year with something for everyone! The theme this year is A+rtful Engagement. We will explore fun activities and resources throughout the year to artfully engage students in every PK-12 classroom. In addition to our traditional, one-hour A+ Talks sessions, this year we are offering two A+ Double Talks on Saturdays in October and January which will allow educators to participate in back-to-back sessions for more in-depth learning. Attend one session or both!
A+ Talks are open to all A+ educators and administrators. A Certificate of Attendance is provided after each session upon submission of a reflection form.
- A+ Talks are from 4:30-5:30 p.m. ET.
- A+ Double Talks are from 9:30-10:45 a.m. and 11 a.m.-12:15 p.m. (participants may attend one or both sessions; each session will offer unique activities and resources)
Deadline to register is noon on the day of the A+ Talks or noon the day before A+ Double Talks.
- Wednesday, March 13 – Engaging with Collaboration in the Classroom
Spring A+ Leadership Meetings
A+ principals and A+ Coordinators are invited to join us in March for one of the in-person Spring A+ Leadership Meetings. We will host two regional meetings to discuss A+ updates and provide networking and professional development opportunities for A+ leaders.
- Tuesday, March 19 – Eastern/Central Regional Leadership Meeting at McKimmon Center in Raleigh from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Thursday, March 21 – Western/Piedmont Regional Leadership Meeting at the Train Station in Kannapolis from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Registration is now closed.
If you have questions about the events or registration process, please contact Jennifer Huggins, A+ Schools Program Coordinator, at email@example.com.