In this four-part online workshop series on building a sustainable career and creative life, artist Sharon Louden will focus on leveraging artists’ inherent creativity, thinking outside the box about creating opportunities, and building relationships. Louden will review relevant information and examples of artists building communities that help empower those willing to put in the work to turn generosity into opportunities.
Content will include:
- Honing communication skills
- Methodologies to follow when a new opportunity is identified
- Approaching arts professionals without a referral
- Best practices for building a community of artists
- Meeting the needs and wants of artists